A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember our visit when you return to surf this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be diminished significantly. To see more about what cookies are, how they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this site
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and automated applications. This will combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard will have to communicate directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each network uses its own cookies to function in type I or Share buttons.
Disabling or removing cookies
You can always exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are not responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that third parties may have mentioned this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools for storing cookies from this site and have to make the right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of these cookies by browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States agrees not to share it with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges for this purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection under European legislation.
- For any questions about this policy of cookies please communicate with us via the contact section.